WHO WILL LOVE THIS?
- Anyone brand new to fitness in general OR brand new to strength & conditioning style training
- Anyone ready to re-ignite their fitness journey after a long hiatus/injury
- Anyone who wants to set a solid, strong, smart, and safe foundation of strength to graduate into our regular fitness classes
- Anyone who wants to build confidence around strength training and new movement patterns
- Anyone looking to prioritize their fitness for longevity
- Anyone who prefers a small-group approach
HOW IT WORKS:
ELEMENTS meets in a small group setting, Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-9am. By the end of the 8 class series, you'll be confidently using kettlebells (and other equipment) to pursue strength, cardiovascular health, and mobility - whether you're planning to join us in our regular group classes, a small group, 1:1 training, or continuing on your own. Although this class will follow a progressive curriculum, we encourage you to begin with us when you're ready, and pick up at the beginning of the next cycle to fill in any gaps. You’re also welcome to continue to attend these classes to brush up on basics once you begin a regular membership.
INVESTMENT: ($217) Includes access to FUELhouse classes outside of ELEMENTS as your coach clears you!
WHEN: The next ELEMENTS series begins on Tuesday, MAY 16th at 8am!