WEEK 2 STATS:
Team Bringing Sexy Back= 1 Point
Team Shred City (pop.FH)= 2 Points
Team "BSB" had total weight loss of 6.02# (.0133%)
Team "SC" had total weight loss of 20.6# (.0139%)
Biggest loser for Week 2: Krista Andrews!!!
Both teams tied the Week 2 Incentive (attend 5am Wed class) but Team "SC" hit it outta the park with their total team % weight loss. Well done. Week 3 is going to be very telling. We're ready to crush this week with you.
We can’t believe we’re already into Week 3 of our 8 Week Team Challenge. That means you have 5 more weeks to get laser focused on your food and training. Plan ahead. We’re looking forward to seeing some awesome numbers this week going in the right direction. If you need help please reach out to your Team Captain when you see them! If you need extra help with your diet then we always recommend working with Jess Mullen. You can get a hold of her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Week 3 Incentive:
The team who has the biggest showing to Monday Boxing (yup that's tomorrow) with Chelsea at 7:30pm will get the incentive point for the week!
If you want your team to win then make sure you complete each week’s incentive (we announce this every Sunday), contribute to your team’s weigh in (healthy goal is to lose 1-1.5 lbs /week).
It’s not about the team that loses the most weight but that loses the most PERCENTAGE of their weight.
For week 2 most people maintained. Some people lost. And, a couple gained this week.
How do I have better weigh-in results for week 3:
1. Weigh and log the foods you eat. Use a calorie/macro counting tool to keep track of the amount of calories and nutrients you are taking in.
3. Cut your condiments: Eliminate calorie-dense condiments, sauces, and dressings
4. Cut out sugar (look at all your labels- sugar is hidden everywhere)
5. Fill up on veggies: Fill your plate with vegetables and limit starchy carbs and added fats for the week.
6. Choose lean proteins: Choose lower-fat proteins, such as chicken and fish.
7. Find an accountability buddy and add in extra cardio sessions (20-30 min of steady state cardio on bike, rower, assault bike or run) right after a FH class. Or you can add in your own cardio and listen to a podcast (bike, run, row, walk stairs, treadmill inclines)
8. Add in a Boxing Class
9. Go for walks after dinner this week
10. Say “NO”. Let your friends know that you are a part of this challenge and it is important to you. You are focused and you are ready to see results. Avoid going out to UNESSESARY dinners/happy hours/brunch.
Each week will be different. People will experience different variations of loss each week. Remember that weigh-ins have to be done, in person, at FH on Fridays or Saturdays during regular biz hours.