Memberships (both group classes and small group training tribes) are billed via automatic, recurring credit card charge each month. Members may choose to be billed on the 1st or the 15th when beginning a group class membership. 1st payment for Small Group Training Tribes is due upon registration to hold your spot in the class, the second payment will be billed four weeks later. Training Tribes require a minimum of 2 months' commitment, all other memberships are month-to-month with 30 days' notice required to terminate or otherwise change an account.
Our programming is balanced, progressive, and holistic, and our memberships are designed for those who are serious about committing to their fitness long term (this is why we don't offer punch cards or drop ins). Making life-long changes takes time, and you have to be willing to put in the work. No one got drastically OUT of shape in a month or two, and no one will get drastically IN shape in a month or two. We are set on making real change for our members. If you’re not willing to make that commitment to your health and future then we understand, but this probably isn’t the right fit for you. We spend lots of time talking about things like nutrition, injury prevention/mobility, stress management, and other life stuff, so please be vocal and honest with us about what you've got going on so we can make sure our programming is working for you the way you need it to work!
Our Unlimited Monthly Membership allows access to unlimited classes throughout the week, access to Open Gym times, and free or discounted access to workshops, clinics, special classes, social events, etc. 2x/Week Members enjoy all of the above with the exception of being limited to 9 group classes each month - we recommend attending 2x/week with this membership, but technically you can use your class credit as you wish. Classes expire each month, there's no rollover of unused classes. Once you've reached your 9 classes, you must pay a drop in fee to attend a class before your membership rolls over. A family member may be added to any membership for a discounted monthly rate.
Monthly memberships are renewed automatically each month unless FUELhouse is notified via email of cancellation 30 days in advance. You may opt out for renewal at anytime with a 30 day advanced notice via email. All memberships may be suspended or frozen (minimum 2 weeks, maximum 3 months per calendar year). There's no fee for this service, but it must be requested in writing. You are responsible for tracking your return date; FUELhouse will not process refunds for unused memberships if you fail to return to the gym once your suspension lifts. Suspensions may be extended for longer than 3 months for special cases, including pregnancy or injury. We may request a note from your doctor outlining your medical restriction from training.
IMPORTANT! When you join our gym you are MUCH more than just a number to us. We pride ourselves on really getting to know our people, including what might be going on in your life outside of the gym, so we can be the best coaches possible for you and ensure your time with us is truly the best hour of your day. We will check in on you via email or text if we haven't seen you for a few weeks, and we are here to help you modify workouts for any needs that you may have - but ultimately it's up to you to show up and make use of your membership. You promise to reach out to use and be vocal with your need for support, guidance, accountability, or help with modifications. You pledge to simply get in the door and do your best on any given day. You understand that communicating in writing about membership/account needs is your responsibility and we cannot be bound to any requests made verbally or via text/FB messenger.
VERY IMPORTANT! Our "Don't Be An A-Hole" Clause
Upon joining, you agree to keep and obey all rules, regulations, and policies in force or in the future prescribed by FUELhouse, for the use of our training facilities, premises, and equipment therein, and we reserve the right to revoke your Membership for cause if you fail to keep or obey any such rules or regulations, or for reasons of nuisance, disturbance of other members or staff, moral turpitude (LOL) or fraud. In plain English? We ask you to be nice, consider the enjoyment of your fellow members, and treat your coaches, the facility, and equipment with respect. This includes listening when coaches are instructing in classes, being on time for classes, cleaning up after yourself, and being open to receiving instruction and generally trying stuff that we know can be challenging or frustrating at times. We pride ourselves on maintaining an open door policy for your thoughts, concerns, and questions as they relate to your experience, gym offerings, programming, etc and we are happy to chat 1:1 to talk through anything that's tough. Our first priority is always YOU and your experience as part of the overall FUELhouse Tribe.
RESERVING YOUR SPACE IN CLASS
- Once you have become a member make sure to download the ZENPLANNER MEMBER APP to your smart phone. Search and save FUELhouse to your phone. The mobile app simplifies personal wellness management by connecting YOU with FUEL. Now from your phone you will be able to discover, book, and pay for all your health, fitness, and FUEL activities through one unique login. Hooray!
- All members must check in from the ZenPlanner Member app prior to your scheduled class.
- Please be considerate to your fellow members! If you sign up for a class and cannot make it, cancelling your reservation through ZenPlanner allows someone on the wait list to take your spot. This doesn't happen often, but we reserve the right to charge repeat offenders a penalty fee because it's super uncool to prevent someone who wants to attend a class from being there (see above "Don't Be An A-Hole" Clause).
PERSONAL & GROUP TRAINING
There is a 24 Hour Cancellation Policy on all PT sessions. Cancellation within 24 hours of the scheduled session will result in a charge. Individuals who are severely deconditioned or have significant health or orthopedic issues are strongly encouraged to start with Personal Training.
KIDS AND DOGS
FUELhouse prides itself on being a kid and dog-friendly gym. But in the interest of keeping everyone as safe and focused on their fitness as possible, we’ve updated our policies regarding our favorite tiny humans and creatures. If you have a child or dog, please review these policies.
- No kids are allowed on the gym floor.
- Kids need to be able to sit in the lounge area unattended, which means they are not a distraction to others, and are not a danger to themselves or others.
- Kids should not be in the way of group class (i.e., when a class is running in and out of the gym).
- The staff is not responsible for your kids.
- Please be mindful of your stroller (strollers are not allowed on the gym floor and must be out of the way of classes).
- Make sure you’ve provided your kiddos with the proper distractions that they will need while you are attending class (iPad, books, games, snacks, etc.)
FURRY FRIENDS POLICY
- Dogs that bark, whine, jump, or bite are not allowed at the gym.
- Dogs must be on leash at all times.
- We reserve the right to ask you to remove a disruptive dog.
- The staff is not responsible for your dog.
- Dogs are not allowed on the gym floor during class times
- You MUST vacuum up your dogs hair after each visit - please plan extra time at the end of class if your dog sheds.