Membership: More than just a workout
Group Class Memberships
At FUELHOUSE, we've created an inclusive team atmosphere that makes training more fun and helps push each member to reach their full potential. These daily group classes are led by one of our coaches and follow the posted workout of the day. Each class includes lots of instruction and hands on attention to ensure everyone is moving well and getting the most out of every class. Each class starts out with a warm-up and is usually followed by a strength segment and finishes with a conditioning workout. We pride ourselves on the quality and consistency of our group classes, expect an appropriate challenge regardless of how new or fit you currently are.
We've got options
- Unlimited Group Classes: $197/month
- 2x/week Group Classes: $175/month
Family Discount: 10% off additional family members. Not to be combined with other discounts.
Loyalty means the world to us! We offer discounts for 6 month and 1 year paid-in-full memberships. Email for details!
Please let us know if you are Police, Fire, EMS, Armed Forces, a full time student or teacher. When you present your ID we will extend a 15% discount to your membership.
Your membership includes:
- A FREE strategy session (goal planning, body comp, measurements, nutrition game plan) to help plan your fitness journey
- Access to our 2-part FIRE STARTER Class Series to introduce you to our approach to training the BIG MOVES...Hinge, Squat, Push, Pull, Carry
- A team of Coaches who care and want to help guide you every step of the way
- Exclusive FH discounts with our neighboring partners:
- Special pricing to clinics, programs & workshops
- Access to our private FUELhouse forum on Facebook
- Member appreciation events
What does a STRATEGY SESSION look like?
Every human body is different, every individual has different goals and reasons for accomplishing those goals, that is why it is crucial that every athlete meet with a coach at least once every three months to create a specific game plan. The process is tailored for each individual's needs but could include any or all of the following:
- Movement Screen
- Body Composition (body fat %)
- Circumference Measurements
- Body Weight
- Nutritional Game Plan
- 30/60/90 Day Fitness Plan
Every new member receives a free strategy session.
Any additional meetings will be charged $30.
Megs is our membership wizard extraordinaire.
She will answer all of your questions and usher you into strength (and also into the kitchen to find the water fountain). As you're thinking about membership, feel free to pick her brain about what's next.