Strong & Sexy 2.0
Take Charge NOW!
STRONG & SEXY 2.0 is here...
Strength is an ongoing journey, we will be continuing that path in this next session of Strong & Sexy!
This is your chance to take part of the very successful strong & sexy program. It has helped other women just like you lose weight but most importantly it has helped others gain strength, self confidence & resilience!
Come join me for this 8-week program that will have you lifting heavy and reshaping your body. Find your strength and feel like a better, stronger version of yourself.
Space is limited to 8 dedicated participants, these coveted spots fill up quickly so sign up today! We’re taking kettlebells to the next level & adding some double work along with other modalities to become strong, conditioned, & be more energetic. Our semi-private training will include body weight, proper movement patterns, battling ropes, suspension training, and other fun progressions to help you optimize strength, fitness, and energy.
Space is limited to 8 participants and enrollment begins Tuesday April 12th at 10am!
It’s no secret that the kettlebells are my favorite tool in the toolbox for many reasons, one of those being It’s efficiency. It allows you to achieve your fitness goals faster & spend less time in the gym. Your getting metabolic conditioning & strength all in one go. After an intense kettlebell session the real calorie burning benefits kick-in post workout. The swing alone will strengthen your back, help you develop powerful glutes & give you warrior like conditioning. When you commit and you are consistent you WILL see results.
- 8-week program that progressively gets more challenging
- Support from your teammates and coach
- 16 semi-private small group strength & metabolic conditioning training sessions using a variety of tools (KB’s, ropes, med balls just to name a few)
- Access to 1 FUELhouse class a week • Nutrition guidance-not rules-on what to eat and when
- Email support from me to answer any questions you may have along the way
- Community support & weekly check-in’s via private Facebook Group
- Real Results!!!
- Program starts Monday April 18th and end Wednesday June 8th.
- Group sessions are Mondays & Wednesdays at 10:15AM (1hr) at FuelHouse.
- Make-Up Class due to Memorial Day will be Friday June 3rd at 10:15AM
- Each participant must commit to training twice a week and is responsible for scheduling all 8 weeks of workouts upon enrollment.
A typical personal training session costs $100/hour. In a small group of only 6 people you are getting the same attention for $25/hour. The 8-week guided Strong & Sexy program is $400 for 16 sessions ($25/session) and payment is due for the full 8 weeks upon enrollment. There are no refunds for missed classes OR for this program. YOU MUST COMMIT TO 2 SESSIONS/WEEK!
I am accepting only 8 women who are 100% ready to commit to this program. We need serious, excited and eager students who are looking to transform their current lifestyle. As your coach I put my whole heart into our program and I ask one thing from you, that you are committed to the program and are willing to be coachable! Kettlebell training is a practice that is not perfected in just a few sessions, you need to be willing to be humbled and be patient with the process. Leave your ego at the door! You must commit to the full program, exactly as written and executed. Anything less and you are selling yourself short. You are in complete control of your results and your success. I cannot emphasize enough this simple fact- the next 8-weeks will change your life. You get out what you put in.
If you are new to the STRONG and SEXY Program you must copy, paste, and fill out the following questions in an email to email@example.com with subject line: "Strong and Sexy”. If you are a returning STRONG and SEXY student, WELCOME BACK my students of strength!
- Tell me a little bit about yourself and your fitness/health/ lifestyle goals and why are your goals important to you?
- Many people take on a Challenge with the goal to lose weight. Do you have reasons other than weight loss for wanting to do this program?
- Tell me a little about your current nutrition habits.
- What do you wish to change most about your health or body? What isn't working any more?
- Can you attend all 16 sessions in our 8-week program (M/ W @ 10:15am)?
- Can you eat clean and closely follow our clean food philosophy in spite of upcoming events?
- Do you have any health concerns or medical issues that we need to be aware of?
- What makes you a good candidate for this program at this time?
- Are you ready to commit to our program in its entirety and take full responsibility for your actions/choices during our program timeline? NOTE: We take this question very seriously. Please give it some thought. We need to know you’re ready to commit.
If you're ready to go, email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org
To complete enrollment, click here.